Holy smokes!!! Litter Did You Know is a smashing success! In just under two months, The Official Blog of the San Francisco SPCA Cat Behavior Program has gone viral across the globe. Cat lovers around the world are tuning in daily to get advice and share a chuckle or two. Cats, cats, cats...you love cats and the numbers show that you are finding us in 19 countries. According to our website tracking, we have fans in the following countries:
The United States ( 138 cities)
Not bad for two boys from New Jersey! Thank you all so much for your interest in our Blog. It's great to know that we are able to spread the word about cat care all over the wide wide world. Your kind emails and positive feedback have really made us feel like we are providing a fun and informative service. It's our pleasure to keep you up to date on the going's on of the SF/SPCA and to also make you giggle in your cubicles...or wherever you choose to giggle.
If you would like us to cover a particular subject matter or just drop us a line to say hello , feel free to email us!!
Daniel & Jamey
It was a long haul... but "Messier" (our former office buddy) finally got adopted to a great couple. His charm and irresistable personality really won them over. A happy ending for a truly amazing companion. We thought his fans would like to know!!!!
Litter....did you know?
- The claws on a cat's back feet aren't as sharp as the claws on the front feet because they can't retract into the toe, therefore they're continually being worn down by walking.
- Calico cats are almost always female.
- The nose pad of a cat is ridged in a pattern that is unique,just like the fingerprint of a human.
- Unlike a dog, a cat wags it's tail when its anxious, excited or threatened...not when it's happy.
- Cats have existed longer than humans.
- Cats can jump 5 times their height.